“In 10 sessions, you will feel the difference. In 20, you will see the difference. And in 30, you’ll be on your way to having a whole new body.”
— JOSEPH PILATES
What is Pilates?
Joseph Pilates developed this technique for rehabilitation of injured WW1 soldiers. As it evolved, Pilates became one of the best exercises for building core strength and balance. The technique creates a leaner / stronger muscle mass with a more aligned posture. There are over 500 individual exercises, almost every part of the body can be strengthened, stretched and toned. A Pilates studio uses a diverse series of exercises that range from Mat work to specialized equipment utilizing a progressive spring system.
Benefits of Pilates
- Corrects posture and alignment.
- Assists in the prevention of osteoporosis and injury through resistance training.
- Strengthens, tones and elongates all muscles in the body.
- Increases range of motion and flexibility.
- Achieves greater results than Yoga or Weight Training alone.
- Pilates builds a stronger, leaner, and healthier body
- Develops core strength without adding bulk.
- Improve posture and balance.
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention.
- Pre- and post-pregnancy abdominal strengthening.
- Stress reduction.
book your session today!
Call (310) 854-0950